Assistant Service Delivery Manager
Want to join our friendly team in one of the most beautiful parts of the country and take on a really interesting role at the same time?
We are an award-winning bus and coach company, valued by local customers for our excellent community engagement. An exciting role has arisen in our Operations Team for the above position.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager (Buses), you will be involved in a range of activities to ensure that the Operations Team functions smoothly and we have drivers we can be proud of.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Main point of contact for bus drivers for performance, welfare and conduct matters
- Part of the selection panel for driver recruitment
- Coach and role model to drivers, mentors, supervisors and support staff
- Overseeing Allocations, ensuring that driver systems and processes are compliant as well as business-friendly
- Part of a wider Management Team, helping to drive the business forward
- Deputising for the Service Delivery Manager in his absence
The successful candidate will have excellent people skills and be an effective leader who is an excellent role model. You will need experience of coaching and managing staff. A formal HR qualification would be useful, however, this is not essential. You will, however, need significant experience in operations in a transport company, ideally buses and coaches.
To apply, please send your letter of application and CV to:
Victoria Head, HR Assistant, [email protected].