Bus Drivers with PCV licences
Bus Drivers needed with PCV licences
We are looking for good drivers to join our friendly team. We currently have vacancies for PCV drivers initially on a full-time basis although will consider part-time arrangements, following training, providing drivers work full days and are prepared to work any shift. If you enjoy driving, have good customer service skills and want to join a fun, innovative company, then please get in touch with us. We will pay you while you train. Call 01202 636014 or email [email protected] to apply. Alternatively, please download an application form by clicking here.
You will need a PCV licence, ideally with no points. However, we will consider taking you if have no more than 3 points. Excellent training will be given in both driving and customer service standards. We offer a range of excellent benefits including:
- Paid training
- £11.50 per hour basic rate, after training, for PCV licence holders
- Free travel for you and a family member
- Membership of a pension scheme
- Paid bank holidays (higher pay if worked)
- A generous holiday entitlement, rising from 22 to 25 days
- A smart uniform
- Rest and refreshment areas for breaks
- Showers and cycle racks
- Free car parking
- Free bus travel between sites
- Long weekends off, approximately every 6 weeks
- Concessionary rates at local gyms
- Reduced rates on health and welfare benefits
- Discounts on cafes and local restaurants for you and your family
- Sports and social club, including clubs and family days out
- Enhanced overtime rate of £12.01 per hour, with overtime currently available
All drivers must be prepared to work a combination of early, middle or late shifts.
We look forward to your application.