Bus Drivers for Open Toppers (Full or Part Time)
Seasonal Opportunities for experienced PCV licence holders
We are looking for customer orientated bus drivers to join us in Bournemouth. You will need good customer service skills, a friendly and helpful manner and to be a confident driver. You will already have some experience of bus driving and have a PCV licence and driver CPC cards. Training will be given in both driving and customer service standards. On-going training, a smart uniform and travel passes are just a taste of what’s on offer. More details are listed below. Whilst the majority of our vacancies are for full timers, we are happy to consider part time applications. All candidates will be need to be flexible as work is allocated on a shift basis, which includes some early starts, as well as evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
The contract offered will be seasonal, April to September each year.
We offer excellent rates of pay and benefits as outlined below.
Benefits (Pro rata, where appropriate)
- Paid training
- Free travel for you and family member
- Membership of a pension scheme
- Paid bank holidays (higher paid if worked)
- 22 days paid annual holiday (minimum)
- Paid bank holidays (higher pay if worked)
- A smart uniform
- Rest and refreshment areas for breaks
- Free car parking
- A free bus between our 2 sites
- Concessions at local gyms
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £11.50 /hour