Become a Coach Driver
Become a Coach Driver with Bournemouth Transport Limited – Full or Part-time
We are looking for applicants who would like to join us as coach drivers. Training will be given in our driving and customer service standards. Our National Express Coaches operate to London and back, with other journeys available from time to time. We also have an interesting range of private hire work
To be successful you will need good customer service skills, a friendly and helpful manner and to be a confident driver. You will also need to be happy to work unsupervised for the majority of the day. Ideally, you will already have some experience of coach driving and have a PCV licence and driver CPC cards, although we will be happy to train applicants including candidates who have a car licence.
Shifts are organised on a rota basis. Due to the nature of the business, the role involves a range of shifts, weekend working and bank holidays. You must, therefore, be flexible about the shifts you work. Applicants interested in part-time work will also be considered.
We would love to hear from you and wish you every success in your application. Please do not be put off if you are not available for some time, as we regularly have vacancies.
Our rate of pay is currently £10.61 per hour and we offer a competitive benefits package including:
Benefits (pro-rata part-time, where appropriate):
- Paid CPC training and if required paid training to gain a PCV licence
- Membership of a pension scheme
- Free travel for you and a family member, including a child, on local bus networks and on National Express for 2 adults
- 20 days paid annual leave, 22 days after 2 years
- Premium rates for working bank holidays
- A smart uniform
- Rest and refreshments areas for breaks
- Concessions at local gyms
- Free car parking
- Concessionary rates for health and welfare benefits
- Long weekends off approximately every 7 weeks
- Discounts with local restaurants and businesses
- Active Sports and Social Club