Flex Tickets FAQ
What is a flex ticket?
The flex is the new flexible ticket for customers travelling between Poole, Bournemouth, Boscombe and Southbourne, and for customers travelling between Poole, Bournemouth, Charminster Road and Castlepoint. It is only valid on certain routes, please find a full list below.
We continue to offer network tickets for customers travelling on other sections of the route.
Where is it valid?
From 8th April 2018, the flex ticket is valid on the following routes, in the following areas.
- 1 – Between Poole, Westbourne, Bournemouth, Boscombe, Pokesdown and Southbourne Crossroads
- 1b – Between Bournemouth, Boscombe, Pokesdown and Fisherman’s Walk
- 1a – Between Bournemouth, Boscombe and Pokesdown
- 3 – Between Poole, Westbourne, Bournemouth, Charminster and Castlepoint
- 3a – Between Bournemouth, Charminster and Castlepoint
Where is it NOT valid?
The flex ticket is NOT valid on the following routes or areas:
- 1 – Between Southbourne Crossroads, Tuckton and Christchurch
- 1a – Between Pokesdown, Iford, Chrsitchurch and Somerford
- 1b – Between Fisherman’s Walk, Tuckton, Christchurch and Somerford
- 3 – Between Castlepoint and Royal Bournemouth Hospital
- 3a - Between Castlepoint and Royal Bournemouth Hospital
- 2, 4, 4a, 5a, 5b, 6, 7, 8, 18, 33, 36 and B1
How do I purchase a flex ticket?
You can purchase flex tickets in advance from our mobile app, or from the driver on the day.
|Ticket||MOVE mobile app||Ticket from driver|