Services from 4th January
4 months ago
As a result of the increase in Omicron cases in the BCP Area, we are seeing both reduced levels of customer journeys and we also have a number of staff away from the business. In order to ensure that we can continue to provide a reliable level of service to customers, we have decided to continue to provide a Saturday service on our commercial network from Tuesday 4th January 2022. This is largely the same service that has been operating over the festive period, our commercial network of services affected are listed below.
The changes will be as follows:-
- Routes 1/1b, 1a, 2, 3, 3x, 4, 5/5a, 6 will be operating a Saturday level of service
- Tendered routes 18, 33, 36 will be unchanged
- Routes 4a, 6h and 737 will be operating a Monday to Friday service
- Route 31 will not operate
- Night buses 1n, 1an, 2n, 3n, 5n, 5an and 6n will not operate
- School services both commercial and tendered will operate as advertised
Information at bus stops will continue to be correct depending on the routes affected, i.e. Saturday or Monday to Friday service.
|Route||Timetable from 4th January|
Online timetables and the journey planner will be updated in the next week to reflect the timetable changes.
If you have any further queries please contact our customer services team at [email protected].