Linking over 90 locations, megabus offers high-quality, great value coach travel across the UK. Carrying more than 5 million passengers a year, megabus can get you where you need to go for less. When that loan is running low, megabus have got your back.
Yellow Coaches, the sister company to Yellow Buses in Bournemouth are pleased to announce an operating arrangement with Stagecoach megabus to operate Express Coach services to London
The megabus express coach network will provide links between Weymouth, Poole, Bournemouth University, Bournemouth, Southampton, Southampton University, Southampton Airport Parkway, Heathrow Airport and London Victoria Coach Station.
At both Heathrow Airport and London Victoria Coach Station customers can organise connections to such places at Cardiff, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds.
Coaches will depart from the following locations across the service
- Weymouth Kings Statue (Stand K8) - on the promenade side of the seafront
- Dorchester South Station forecourt - also the stopping place for other interurban bus and coach services, and has pick up and set down stops
- Poole Seldown Bus Station (Stand 2) - adjacent to the main bus station that other interurban bus and coaches services use. There are also pick up and set down spaces
- Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus (Stand G) - adjacent to the main carriageway
- Bournemouth Travel Interchange (Stand F) - inside the main coach station at the interchange