National Express Coach Drivers
£2000 sign up and retention bonus for PCV license holders!
Let us drive your career in a new direction!
If you have a valid PCV license - we want you to join our friendly team!
Come and join Bournemouth’s locally owned and locally operated coach company. Due to expansion within our Yellow Coaches operation, we are looking for experienced drivers to join our winning team - with an added bonus... a £2000 bonus!
We are looking for flexible and committed individuals who have experience of giving great customer service.
In return we offer you part time of full time hours per week - with an attractive hourly rate of £13 per hour, making us one of the highest paid operators in the area for coach drivers. Our shifts are varied, but provide a work-life balance with optional overtime available.
In addition to an attractive hourly rate, you and a family member will get free travel passes to use on our network and reciprocal operators in the area, such as Go South Coast and First Hampshire & Dorset.
Yellow Coaches operate contracts for National Express.
With the opportunity of an immediate start and as a ‘Thank You’ for joining us, you will receive an extra £500 payment, the first week that you drive on your own following a training period.
You will then receive a further £1000 six months later and the third payment of £500 after 12 months of service.
We love recommendations, so if you’ve been introduced by an existing Bournemouth Transport employee, we will give them £600 as a thank you too, so make sure you put their name on your application form!
What we are looking for:
- A Full PCV driving license, with no more than 6 points (dependant on reasoning)
- Valid CPC (how ever onsite training can be given)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in driving coaches on National Express and be approved on their network (this training and accreditation can also be trained on site)
- The flexibility to work a variety of shifts and work
What we can offer you:
- £13 per hour
- A guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week
- Boost earnings with overtime opportunities
- Part-time or casual working available
- Job security and progression opportunities
- Free bus travel on all Yellow Buses and reciprocal operator services for you and a plus one
- Access to various employee discounts including supermarkets and other high street shops and restaurants
- Pension scheme
- Paid Annual Leave