Summer Live Bournemouth
Summer Live is a free event for all ages.
Bournemouth town centre offers visitors a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars and the award winning gardens.
Summer Live is located in The Square.
- Live music every day (from 5pm weekdays / from 12pm weekends)
- Visit the huts and watch the artists in action as they paint, draw and create
- Face painting on most days (for a small fee)
- Outdoor 'Garden Bar' plus BBQ
- Other huts include Henna body art, beach themed jewellery and the delicious sweet selection.
Children are more than welcome plus FREE ENTERTAINMENT SHOWS during the last 2 weeks of August with Dr Balloonman, Mr Merlin and Okey Dokey, Count Backwards and Jamie Jigsaw (check the schedule for dates and times).
Outside-In will be hosting FREE arts and crafts workshops on the last 2 Fridays (11am til 5pm).
Bournemouth Town Centre - shop, eat, meet and enjoy free entertainment.