Trainee Bus Drivers
We are looking for good drivers to join our friendly team. We currently have vacancies for trainee drivers. If you enjoy driving, have good customer service skills and want to join a fun, innovative company, then please get in touch with us. We will pay you while you train. Call 01202 636014 or email [email protected] to apply. Alternatively, please download an application form by clicking here.
You will need a car licence, ideally with no points. However, we will consider taking you if have no more than 3 points. Excellent training will be given in both driving and customer service standards. We offer a range of excellent benefits including:
- Paid training
- Free travel for you and a family member
- Membership of a pension scheme
- Paid bank holidays (higher pay if worked)
- A generous holiday entitlement of 22 rising to 25 days
- A smart uniform
- Rest and refreshment areas for breaks
- Showers and cycle racks
- Free car parking
- Free bus travel between sites
- Long weekends off, approximately every 6 weeks
- Concessionary rates at local gyms
- Reduced rates on health and welfare benefits
- Discounts on cafes and local restaurants for you and your family
- Sports and social club, including clubs and family days out
- Enhanced overtime rate
You must be able to work a range of shifts. We will consider taking on part-time applicants, although would need to discuss this with you first. Our basic rate of pay is £9.79 per hour, once training for your PCV licence is completed. After one year as a bus driver on the road, you would qualify for the basic rate for experienced drivers, currently £11.50 per hour.
We look forward to your application.