Workshop Stores Person
We have an opportunity for a Stores Person to join our friendly team at Yellow Buses.
As the Stores Person, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the stores, reporting to the Engineering Manager and supporting the Engineering team.
- Receive and verify deliveries to ensure that they match the orders.
- Make sure that the stores is adequately stocked.
- Receipting and issuing of stock via the computerised system.
- An understanding of automotive parts/product identification
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Basic computer knowledge
Based on a working pattern of Monday to Friday, 8 hour day, 08:00 to 16:30, with a half hour unpaid lunch.
You will receive an annual starting salary of £22,000. After successfully completing a probationary period this will rise to £24,960.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Free travel for you and a family member on local bus networks.
- Membership of a pension scheme.
- Rest and refreshment areas.
- Concessionary rates at local gyms.
- Discounts on cafes and local restaurants.